ProtoConvert’s BACnet Router provides entire BACnet Internet networking solution for BACnet Ethernet, BACnet IP and BACnet MSTP networks. The device also offers a secure connection to the cloud.
Multiple BACnet routing connections can be established as follows:
- BACnet IP to BACnet IP
- BACnet IP to BACnet Ethernet
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet IP
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet MS/TP
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet Ethernet
- The dual port BACnet Router has 2Xrs485 Ports that connects up to 64 BACnet devices without using additional line drivers.
- BACnet Router helps to reduce the cost of connecting BACnet MS/TP devices to BACnet IP backbone. The two port BACnet Router also doubles the speed of connected devices nearly half the response time.
- BACnet Explorer lets the integrator discover all the BACnet devices that are connected to the router with one push of a button and thus minimizes the time required to commission the devices successfully.
- BACnet Router is easy to configure and thereby reduces the integrator’s installation time.
- BACnet routers are BTL Certified.
|Model Numbers||FS-ROUTER-BAC2: 2 Serial Ports|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -40o to 167oF (-40o to 75oC)
Relative Humidity: 5-90% RH non-condensing
|Power Requirements||9-30 VDC or 24 VAC
Current draw @ 12V: 240 mA
|Physical Dimensions||4.5 x 2.9 x 1.7 in. (10.16 x 2.8 x 6.8 cm)
0.4 lb (0.2 Kg)
Toolbox diagnostic utility
DIN rail mount included
CEFCC part 15WEEE